We are Hiring!
We are accepting applications on an on-going basis for therapists who share our mission to provide quality therapy to individuals, couples and families!
We currently have a *HIGH NEED* for someone with the following niche interests or specializations:
-Marriage and Couples Therapist (must be LGBTQ* affirming or open to training)
-Teen therapist with strong focus on treating family dynamics, eating disorder experience a plus, also must be LGBTQ* affirming and familiar with gender dysphoria
- All positions are W2 employee
- Part time employees must carry a caseload of at least 10 scheduled clients per week. At least one night per week or a weekend day is required.
- Full time employees must carry a caseload of at least 25 scheduled clients per week. A minimum of two nights per week or one weekend day is required, other hours are flexible.
- Clinicians are responsible for completing treatment plan and assessment upon intake and all progress notes within one day of sessions.
- Collaboration between other therapists, doctors, schools, etc. as needed.
- Clinicians will be paneled with insurance companies for reimbursement.
- Supervision will be provided.
- Health Insurance Stipend possible for full time employees
- Training stipend provided for full time employees
The ideal candidate has the following qualities:
- Considers themselves to be an authentic and dynamic therapist, active in sessions
- Passionate and dedicated with preferred niche clinical interest in couples therapy
- Has been licensed (LMFT) at least one year and 3+years of experience in mental health treatment
- Has excellent clinical skills in ethics, treatment and evaluation
- Is independent and able to schedule and complete work on their own
- Will work systemically to improve therapeutic outcomes
If interested please send cover letter and resume to Kristen@GrowthTherapyLLC.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year