We are so glad you’re here.
Growth Therapy provides child, teen, and adult individual, couple, and family therapy in Monroe, CT and telehealth to help awesome people who feel stuck to be more relaxed, have more control over their lives, and improve their relationships.
Growth Therapy is moving! We have expanded our services and are in the process of relocating to a larger physical office on route 25 in Monroe, CT.
Until that office is ready we are providing telehealth sessions ONLY. We will continue to offer telehealth appointments in addition to in-person appointments by mid-August.
Please contact us if you have questions or need an appointment.
You might be considering counseling for yourself or someone close to you. All of the therapists at Growth Therapy use warmth and humor to help you feel comfortable right away. We will spend our first session talking about what brings you in, what you want to get out of your sessions, and we will tell you what we can do that will help.
If you are looking for help with:
- Stress management
- Depression or other concerns related to mood
- Dealing with past experiences such as trauma, neglect, or abuse
- Coping with a difficult relationship
- Relationship, marital, or pre-marital counseling
- Sex or sexuality-related issues
- LGBTQIA+ affirming therapy including individual counseling, couples counseling, family therapy, and/or gender transitions
Then you are in the right place!
Learn more about each of these services By Clicking Here