We are so glad you’re here.
Growth Therapy provides child or adult individual, couple, and family therapy to help awesome people who feel stuck to be more relaxed, have more control over their lives, and improve their relationships.
**Special COVID-19 notice**
Due to COVID-19 all sessions are being held via telehealth. We are happy to see you as a new client and we have immediate openings. We understand how stressful this situation has been for everyone and we are ready to help you.
Please contact us if you have questions or need an appointment.
You might be considering counseling for yourself or someone close to you. All of the therapists at Growth Therapy use warmth and humor to help you feel comfortable right away. We will spend our first session talking about what brings you in, what you want to get out of your sessions, and we will tell you what we can do that will help.
**Please be aware that our main office is upstairs and is only accessible by stairs. If you have concerns about mobility feel free to reach out and I will help you find an accessible location**
If you are looking for help with:
- Stress management
- Depression or other concerns related to mood
- Dealing with past experiences such as trauma, neglect, or abuse
- Coping with a difficult relationship
- Relationship, marital, or pre-marital counseling
- Sex or sexuality-related issues
- LGBTQIA+ affirming therapy including individual counseling, couples counseling, family therapy, and/or gender transitions
Then you are in the right place!
Learn more about each of these services By Clicking Here