We are so glad you’re here.
Growth Therapy provides child, teen, and adult individual, couple, and family therapy in Monroe, CT and telehealth anywhere in Connecticut to help awesome people who feel stuck to be more relaxed, have more control over their lives, and improve their relationships.
We are offering telehealth appointments as well as in-person appointments for those who are vaccinated.
We have immediate openings at this time. Please contact us if you have questions or need an appointment. Fill out our website contact form with your email address for the fastest response.
You might be considering counseling for yourself or someone close to you. All of the therapists at Growth Therapy use warmth and humor to help you feel comfortable right away. We will spend our first session talking about what brings you in, what you want to get out of your sessions, and we will tell you what we can do that will help.
If you are looking for help with:
- Stress management
- Depression or other concerns related to mood
- Dealing with past experiences such as trauma, neglect, or abuse
- Coping with a difficult relationship
- Relationship, marital, or pre-marital counseling
- Sex or sexuality-related issues
- LGBTQIA+ affirming therapy including individual counseling, couples counseling, family therapy, and/or gender transitions
Then you are in the right place!
Learn more about each of these services By Clicking Here